During the past 10 weeks I learned to:
- feel the Web as a friendly place to browse through.
- listen attentively to my inner voice, recognizing limitations and possibilities.
- value cultural differences as a way of enrichment.
- decode my colleagues' messages from a constructivism perspective of teaching and learning.
- find some answers and pose new questions.
I am convinced that the essence of change resides on the ability of making things happen. We took the first step, let's keep on walking... the best is yet to come...
Hope to remain just a click away from all of you.