Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 10 Almost crossing the finish line

Week 10

During the past 10 weeks I learned to:

- feel the Web as a friendly place to browse through.

- listen attentively to my inner voice, recognizing limitations and possibilities.

- value cultural differences as a way of enrichment.

- decode my colleagues' messages from a constructivism perspective of teaching and learning.

- find some answers and pose new questions.


I am convinced that the essence of change resides on the ability of making things happen. We took the first step, let's keep on walking... the best is yet to come...

Hope to remain just a click away from all of you.
Best,

          Virginia


3 comments:

  1. Dear Sharmilla, Zulyar, and everyone,
    Thank you so much for being cooperative and thank you so much for your encouragement. It has been a great course for the amount of skills and knowledge we have gained, and exposed to.

    Abdesalam ZOUITA
    Morocco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Virginia,

    Great to hear that you have learned a lot from the course. It was a great experience for us to share and learn from each other.

    We still hope to learn together again one day.We can still keep our friendship even though we are away from each other. I hope so.

    Best,

    Loeurn, Cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Virginia,

    I learned a lot from you. You always had some great inputs, be in terms of resources or suggestions.

    You are already using a lot of technology with your students, something that I'd like to achieve in the near future.

    There is something common between the two of us. We teach Geography too. I found some great resources (ones you had uploaded on Padlet) shared by you. Do send me some more related to Geography.

    With lots of love and my best wishes,
    Sharmila, India

    ReplyDelete