Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week 7 Post 2

I learned many useful things this week. Padlet is completely awesome!! I'm sure I'll be using it often, and students will love it. It is very user friendly and so intuitive that even younger students can use it successfuly

Reading about teaching with mobiles made me realize that we still have a long way to go regarding the pedagogical and didactic use of many technological devices. One issue in Uruguay is that mobile's services (messaging and internet connection through mobilles) are kind of expensive so many students  have their mobiles only to use it in case of need,

Regarding the Final Project Plan I had a good meeting with some of the authorities, and they are looking forward to read the Plan (by the way I have to translate it into Spanish for them).
I'm a little worried about the on line classroom because the platform manager still didn't answer my request, and I already need to access the virtual classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment