Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 3 Post 1

First I want to let everybody know that from week 3 on I'm starting to write my weekly posts on my blog home page instead of writting them on "My Learning Log" page. This is because it will be easier for my colleagues to find and make comments about my posts if they are here.
I want to thank Courtney for this suggestion, and hope to get many comments on my posts from now on


Regarding this week I must say I learned a lot:

  • On line social bookmarking opened a whole new world to me. I had no idea of this tool before. I'm very enthusiatic about  having my own Delicious page. I'm aware  still have a lot to explore and learn how to use it in a more profitable way, However, it  already meant a lot of help to organize and keep just a click away many useful links.

  • Reading the articles about teaching aural/oral skills and exploring through the suggested web pages allowed me to notice the importance of teaching and working on pronunciation and how to take advantage of the many on line tools we can easily access.

  • Reading and analysing some sample final project reports helped me to have a more complete picture of what the Final Project might be. As I said on my nicenet post, now I have more questions than anwers about my own final project idea. But I also know that by answering those questions I will be able to develop my project, step by step, looking for the core building blocks.
Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Dear Virginia,

    Please visit this new blog I have created and leave your comment on the idea

    http://webskillswriteenglish.blogspot.com/

    Best,
    Gordana from Serbia

    ReplyDelete